Tuesday, February 5, 2008

We took a day trip over to Hoover Dam the week of Thanksgiving and it was very crowded. On the left above the parked cars is a new bridge being built. See the pilars. It is so high I think it will be very scary to drive over. We are going to go over there again soon and check out the progress. This is another day trip to Death Valley. We are at about 5900 hundred feet above at a place called Dauntes View. It made me dizzy. You are looking at the Devils golf course at about -200 feet sea level. Can you imagine findind your golf ball?
This is our hawk that comes hunting every few days that catches birds and eats them!

This our new home ! Ha Ha The town of Shashone is about 20 minutes away and these were the miners homes back in the late 1800's. Can you imagine! These are the early apartments....................... A four-plex !!!!!!!

I haven't "blogged" in awhile and both daughters told me to get back at it! So here I go !!!!!

No comments: